Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting Started

I've angst-ed about starting a blog. What will I say that is of interest to anyone else? How does one begin? What if it just ends up being a long rambling of thoughts? I'm not one to post personal updates on Facebook every few hours, or even every day. I don't feel like everyone needs, or wants, to know what I'm currently feeling or doing. But then when I do post something, and people respond, or 'like' it, it feels like a connection has been made. And that's a good thing. It's also something I often yearn for these days, while I'm so wrapped up in figuring out this mommy-of-two business that the outside world seems to almost be in another dimension. So I'll try out blogging and see how it feels. I won't get large chunks of time to write but I'll steal moments here and there. Right now, my 16-month old daughter is in the Ergo on my back, napping. She has yet another cold and just starts coughing when she lies down, so upright on my back is the place to be to get sleep. And now I hear my 7-week old calling from the other room, awaking from her nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!