Thursday, November 25, 2010

A breather

I've been pretty silent on the blog front lately. I was on a roll there, enjoying taking a few moments each evening to sit and leave my mark. But life has had a few hiccups lately and it's thrown off my groove. Not the least of which was a fire that completely destroyed the inside of a home that we own (thankfully we are not living in it at this time).
As my online class work piles up, I should probably take a hiatus anyway. Just a few weeks, although I will hopefully check in every once in a while with something (I did make matching Thanksgiving outfits for my girls out of a lovely wool sweater and I really want to post photos!).

In the meantime, I will be trying out another blog tool - a giveaway. Well , more specifically, a blog hop giveaway for cloth diapering families! Sounds fun. I'll share more about it tomorrow.

Until then, Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Love to hear from you!