Saturday, November 20, 2010

But it's mine!

As my daughter's second birthday approaches we are seeing all sorts of challenges, I mean behaviors, appear. Sharing is definitely a hard lesson to learn (some of us are better than others, even in our more mature years). And having a baby sister makes it even harder.

I used to carry around a big day planner to keep track of my appointments as I traveled from home to home for an Early Intervention program. On one of the pages I had posted a list of the 'Toddler Property Laws' to remind myself (and parents sometimes) about how we have to be light-hearted about some of the more frustrating developmental stages of our dear littles one. I'm taking out this chart now to re-remind myself and my husband of just that.

It's not always easy to be a toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!